Let's get real...
And if you still have questions after looking through this page, that's okay, just email or DM me 😊
What exactly is a custom order?
- A custom order is just something that's not already made. If you see an item you like on lolahskniftyknits.com but want it in a different color, different size, different style etc; then simply let me know and I can make it for you! It is only considered a "custom order" because it's not already made and ready to be packaged+shipped.
- Most of my business comes from custom orders that are made-on-demand, which is why my inventory may not be as substantial as other apparel websites. But don't worry, just about everything (at least within The Cozy Collection) can be made and shipped within a week.
Do you do local deliveries?
- Sometimes! It really depends. If you're near Alpharetta, GA - local delivery is an option. My primary method of shipping is through USPS, packages typically arrive between 3-5 days after leaving Knifty Knits HQ. Tracking numbers are provided for all orders!
How long does it take you to complete a custom order?
- It depends on what the item is, how many orders are ahead of yours, and if your order is large/ complex. Custom orders can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 months to make, so the best way to find out how long it will take me to make something that's not already in my inventory is to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram @lolahskniftyknits. I respond promptly to all custom order requests with a price quote and time estimate.
How do you price your items? How do you price custom orders?
- Pricing is dependent on the size and complexity of the item. All items that are pre-made (items you're able to add to your cart through the website) will be cheaper and arrive faster than custom orders, since these items are readily available.
How long does it take you to make a hat?
- Solid colored hats typically take anywhere between 3-4 hours depending on what type of stitch is being used. If I already have the color(s) you desire in stock, a single hat can be turned around and ready to ship within 2-3 days.
How long does it take you to make a bralette top?
- It depends on the size and if I already have the color in stock. For example, a medium (36C+) white bralette top will take 4-5 hours where as an XXXL (40FF) bralette top in magenta, metallic gold, and plum could take me anywhere from 1-3 weeks because these are complex colors that must be ordered, and larger items take longer to make.
Do you make items for plus sized girls?
- Absolutely! Turn around/processing times may be a little bit longer - but there's something for everyone at Lolah's Knifty Knits😊
How does sizing work?
- For bralette tops and any tops with cups - the best way to ensure a good fit is to send me your bra size, and include a recent full body picture of yourself. The picture is just for my personal reference and will only be seen by me for sizing purposes. All bodies are different, it's my goal to ensure all custom items fit to perfection.
- Rompers, shorts, and skirts fall into a more general size category of XXS-XXL, because of the adjustable waistband and stretchy material. Including a full body picture in your email/DM for a custom order is always helpful for me.
Can you make something I saw on Pinterest?
- Maybe! Send me a screenshot via email at email@example.com or through DM at @lolahskniftyknits on instagram. Include any sizing information, color preferences, and any other info you think I should know. I'll respond letting you know if it's something I can make or not, and I'll also provide a price quote at that time.
Can you make something special for a baby? Blankets? Booties?
- Sure! Blankets take a while to make so please let me know as early as possible if you'd like a custom baby blanket. I can make booties, hats, and headbands for babies as well. Pricing for blankets start at $50 and increase depending on color preferences, material, and sizing.